Thursday, February 4, 2010

February 2nd, 3rd, 4th -2010 blessings

Tuesday night I was thankful that school was going to be held the next day. I was so thankful to not get a call saying that it would be canceled again. I was thankful for a very unexpected but helpful visit and conversation. I was thankful that I thought to pray right before. I was thankful for the peace that prayer brought.

Wednesday night I was very thankful to have Jay show up unexpectedly from work early. I was thankful for leftovers in the fridge. I was thankful I was able to move the piano by myself.

Thursday night ... tonight.
I am thankful that Jack's scout leader dropped off his coat this morning.
I am thankful for music.Thankful for the cello. Thankful for how I can feel it in my chest and it stirs me every time. I am thankful for good news about our changing church schedule.

1 comment: