Monday, April 12, 2010

Monday- I am thankful for family night. I am thankful for a night at the book store. I am thankful for understanding of others.

Sunday- I am thankful for a nap. I am thankful for four kids playing together while I had that nap.

Saturday- I am thankful that I can leave for the day and come home to things better than how I left them, with kids bathed and fed. I am thankful to have a break and to be ready to come back home.

Friday- I am thankful for the work my kids did today. I am thankful for their willingness today to do what I asked without expecting something in return.

Thursday- I am thankful for a late evening walk with Jay. I am thankful for quick runs to the store to pick up milk.

Wednesday- I am thankful that I was able to get something finished on time. I am thankful that a friend called to invite tucker and I over just to see the big work trucks at her house.

Tuesday- I am thankful that the "fix" for the air conditioner was a flip of a switch.

Monday- I am thankful we all worked together on cleaning up the backyard. I am thankful for yummy leftovers.

Sunday- I am thankful that it is Easter & conference weekend at the same time. I am thankful for my changing perspective of the blessings of Christ's Atonement.

Saturday- I am thankful that the boys and I were able to get all the shopping and food prepared early. I am thankful that in losing my blender beater, I was able to clean out and reorganize all the bottom cupboards looking for it. ( found it in the garage!)
I am thankful that our family makes it a priority to watch conference.

Friday- I am thankful for the kids having a day of off school and for three day weekends! I am thankful to have cousins close by to come and play.
I am thankful that our flat tire caused by not only a nail but also a screw was able to be repaired and that Jay was able to come home early to help me with it.

Thursday- I am so thankful my mom helped out so much with the kids today! I am thankful for my kids teachers. So thankful for the love and insight they have. I am thankful for each of the kids talents.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment