Tuesday, November 2, 2010

November 2nd, 2010

Thankful for:

The relief that came this morning when I realized the dishes were already clean and that I was not walking into a messy, dirty kitchen,

Being able to go vote without kids in tow,

My Mom for watching the boys so I could go vote and pick up Luke's homework,

Good health for those that have it in our house, and increased wellness for those who don't,

Coming home to a cleaned up kitchen,

My whole family liking dinner,

Forgiveness,

Inspiration,

all the sounds in my house, the ticking clocks, the beeps of various machines, the sound of legos being sifted, the shower running, the whirring of the computer fan, playlists and pandora, piano playing, creaking stairs, pattering feet on the concrete, it all makes up the soundtrack of our home.

No comments:

Post a Comment