Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Blessing a Day 2009-December 15

I am thankful that Jay gives me the nice car. I don't even think he would have me drive his car. I am thankful he doesn't complain about it. I am thankful that he thinks of me before himself. I am thankful that he has not gone out and bought a better car just because we want one.

I am thankful that even though it was bitter cold today, the sun was shining.

I am thankful that even though I have been to the Dr. multiple times the last 2 months with our kids (or Jay) that I have not been the one that has been sick. I have avoided my seasonal-asthma-induced-cough-infused-bronchial-spasms-and-sinus-gunk. (knocking on the computer desk as I type!) And while it has been a pain in every way to go to the Dr and a strain for all the prescriptions we have needed to get (multiples per visit) none of these has been for something life threatening. Everything is treatable. And recoverable.

I am thankful for leftovers.

I am thankful that I can "be fine" that I am not finished decorating for Christmas.

I am thankful that Jay has employment. That our family of six lives on that one income. I am thankful that we have everything we need.

No comments:

Post a Comment