Monday, December 7, 2009

Blessing a Day 2009- December 7th

I am thankful for my Mom. I am thankful that she volunteered to come help me out when Tucker fell asleep today right before I went to get the kids from school. I am thankful that not only are we close in our relationship, but that we are close in proximity. For the first 7 years of having kids, I did not live close to any of the kids Grandparents. I am thankful that we are living close right now. I think of so many times when I would wish that my Mom could come over to see the kids, or wish that she could watch them so Jay and I could go out on a date. I love that she gets to be around for every day things. I am so thankful that she and Jay get along. I am thankful for her talents. I am thankful for the fun we get to have togehter. I am thankful for my mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment